terça-feira, 6 de julho de 2010

¨Tarefa para as turmas 61 e 62 do Borges. O texto Paul's family deve ser copiado no caderno, deixando uma linha em branco para tradução, traduzido e as perguntas respondidas.


01- Read:                                            
                                      PAUL'S FAMILY

              This is my family, we are at a restaurant. Today is my birthday. I am eighteen years old. My grandparents are here, too. They are very happy, my grandfather is doctor and my grandmother is engineer. Their names are Mary and John.
              My father is engineer, too and his name is Peter. My mother is architect, her name is Helen. My sister is ten years old, she is student, her name is Joanna. I don’t have brothers. My name is Paul.

B- ANSWER:

01-What are the grandparents’ name of Paul?
02- Where are the Paul’s family?
03 – What is Mary’s occupation?
04-Who is student?
05- What is the mother’s name?
06- Is Joanna architect ?
07- Are the parents of Paul doctors?
08- How old is Paul?
09-How old is Joanna?
10- Is Peter doctor?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário